These units include both a frame and a windsock.
- The frame assembly is of the single hoop, trailing vane design and incorporates a 100% stainless steel frame and permanently lubricated bearings.
- All units are made with non-corrosive materials. Great for salt water or corrosive areas. All fasteners, washers, etc. are stainless steel.
- All socks are made of waterproofed synthetic material and are double stitched at all seams, and UV resistant.
- The standard color is international orange.
- Socks are calibrated and become fully extended in a 15 knot wind. Heavy duty socks will extend fully at 18 knots.
- These complete units are supplied with grommetless windsocks that slip onto the frame.
- Mounted by EZ pipe thread mount.
The 8" and 13" units attach to a 1/2 inch female fitting. The 18" and 24" units attach to a 3/4 inch female fitting. The 36" unit attaches to a 1 1/4 inch (inch and a quarter) female fitting
Note: Frames are included with these windsocks. For replacement windsocks click here.